Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Think You're Stupid

Lately my general opinion of people, in general, has been getting lower. It was never really high to begin with, but people are complete morons. I mean, almost every time I hear someone complain, about another person, they always say something completely hypocritical. Assholes always say so-and-so's an asshole, no one uses the word bitch more than a real bitch, and it's always the idiots who sat shit like "she is sooooo stupid."
Is this some strange law of nature? Do we always see in others the worst that lies in our selves. I like to think that I don't, that I'm somehow different, but am I? Then again, it's my willingness to ask myself questions like that, to challenge my own beliefs, to question my own motives, that makes me different. Maybe I'm just foolin myself and I'm just another moron.
The people that irk me most are fools that think they are somehow better than everyone else. Idiots who thinks themselves geniuses, fools that think themselves wise, religious fanatics who think themselves 'saved' because they believed what some other religious fanatic told them.
Maybe I dislike that type of person so much because I fear I am that sort of person myself. Maybe I think that I'm somehow wiser than the rest of you, but am really just more the fool.

Who do you hate most? What does that say about you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, this was a great post. And I think you're on it. I think certain shit of people, then I wonder if somehow I'm that person and don't want to be, therefor critisizing it. I agree with you 110%.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

In a psychology class I took, we were studying projection, and answered questions like, who do you idealize, what kind of people do you hate the most? etc. etc. And all of these questions that were directed towards other people really said something about ourselves. So I agree with you on the most part. Very interesting!
I hate.. Paris Hilton, so I guess I'm really a spoiled, but very pretty blonde girl. :) haha

6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go me! Critisizing?! What the fuck? I need sleep. I know it's a c. I really do!

12:38 AM  
Blogger change_and_grow said...

Hello. Thought I'd leave a comment because I agree with your post. I find it unfortunate that most of the conversations I hear are either 1. hypocritical or 2. "I had a worse day that you" kind of competition. There must be more to be said in this world than just that.

And then again, I may be doing the same thing haha.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home