Saturday, February 26, 2005

And You Thought You Were an Asshole

These are actual conversations I had with salepeople at Great Mall.

1. In Media Play
Salesgirl: "Did you find everything okay?"

Me: "No, it was hell. I've spent the last week searching your store for this. At night I slept under the dvd rack."

Salesgirl: (laughs) "Oh, I didn't see you when I came in this morning."

Me: "I was doing my best to hide, because I thought you might hurt me. You're scary."

Salesgirl: (luaghs)

2. Outside the mall
Some Dude: "Hi, would you like to find out how you can help save a starving child?"

Me: "No, I hate children. Let them die."

Some Dude: (Doesn't know what to say)

3. In mall commons
Salesdude: "Hey, would you like to see some of our new cell phones? We have a great new plan."

Me: "Hmmm. . . A cell phone would help me stay in contact with people, wouldn't it?

Saledude: "Of course."

Me: "I hate people, I do my best to avoid people at all costs, people are a pathetic virus on the Earth. Why would I want something that makes it easier for people I don't like to contact me?"

Salesdude: "Umm. . ."


After leaving the mall I pulled out my cell phone and told my Mommy how much ass I kick.

I hate Salespeople.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He does work at Best buy, Ariel. You better apologize!

Keegan, you do kick ass. Have my babies, not Katie's. I already have one, so I'm experienced 'n stuff.

I used to be a telemarketer for MCI! Dude, I made so much money there. And people that wouldn't hang up on me from the get go, couldn't say no after. I was the ill nana. And I never lied! So booya!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Bill B. said...

The worst is the crew at Circuit City. They have about 10 salesmen/women per 1 customer. They flock around you like buzzards circling a rotting carcass and constantly ask you if you're finding everything okay.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Katie brought up a good point. She said I could have your babie's after she does. I don't do sloppy seconds, but since it's Katie, I don't mind.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey DyingBurningFighting ~

Since Jenn's Blog is for team members only now and she hasn't added me yet I wanted to let you know--
I'm moving to Seaside/Monterrey and I have a truck so if anyone IS interested in throwin down-let me know-I can at LEAST provide the transportation. ;)

6:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You see, THAT'S why Rae is the fucking bomb!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home