Tuesday, February 01, 2005

To Qoute a Rich Monkey: "Bring it On!"

I'm starting to get e-mails from people who either like my blog or comments I've left on other blogs. It kicks ass. Now I just need to get some hate mail. The great thing about having someone's argument written out in front of you is that you can just sit there, examining it for hours, finding all the logical flaws, mistakes, misstatements, and other stupid shit you can find any time you look hard enough.

And if someone send you an arguement you can't argue against, you just don't tell anyone about it!!! That way you appear to be super intelligent even if you're just a normal guy. (I actually am super intelligent, I just don't want to make you feel insecure in the presence of the god-like intellect that is me *cues angelic choir*)

So if you hate me (though I'd be hard pressed to figure out why you would since I am practically perfect in every way [no I'm not Mary Poppins, why do you ask?]), dislike me, disagree with me, and/or feel like wasting a shitload of time since I don't really care and am not anyone important anyway, Bring it on, bitch!


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, you're fabulous! Oh yeah, and I don't like you! Bare with me! Damnit.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I already DO like Tool! Don't be silly.

"I'm just a worthless liar, I'm just an imbecile"

2:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am, not I'm. Don't yell about it.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home