Saturday, January 29, 2005

Not So Random

1. Not much going on right now, just waiting for enough time to pass so I can get my paycheck and pay some bills.

2. I was thinking of maybe getting a car. I have the opportunity to get one cheaply, but insurance is another monthly bill that I can afford, but don't want to pay. I have plans for my money and paying for car insurance will delay them. I've also been thinking of what I would use a car for. I live six blocks from my job, I live downtown so I don't need to go far for fun, I can walk/take the bus anywhere I need to go very cheaply thanks to my job, and, finally, I like to walk. The only thing I'd want a car for is to pick up girls. So I'm thinking not.

3. Little old lady's keep stopping me in the street and telling me how attractive I am. I wonder why women my age never say such. Is it that they are afraid I'll think they're coming on to me? Now I just need to find a rich old widow, with severe health problems. . .

4. No real worries right now, except the normal girl shit. I'm kind of interested in this particular girl, I have been for awhile, but we're friends and we work together and the last time I tried something like that with a co-worker/friend, things went south.

5. www.humanwrites.blogspot.com : An extremely funny Blog. Recommended by me so it must be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for recommending the blog of Daniel Evans. I used to read Mulgrew's, but he got old or something. But his old stuff is REALLY funny. If you wanna check him out www.everythingiswrongwithme.blogspot.com Start with his first post in the archives.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home