Saturday, January 08, 2005

You're Just Jealous Cause the Voices are Talking to Me

So I've got a little anxiety about whether or not I will be re-hired at my old job. Not that I have any reason to think I won't be, but I worry about everything. What it comes down to is that I have to re-apply for my old job because it was promoted to a full-time position. Now, my supervisor's supervisor wanted to post the position about a month ago, but my supervisor convinced her to wait till January in order to give me time to get my driver's license so I could apply for the job. It is those two who will hire the position so I think I'm likely a shoe-in, but I haven't been given any guarantees.

So the job is posted now, I've turned in my application and updated resume. All I can do now is wait. That's where I begin to go a little nuts. I'm a very pro-active sort of person, I like to be doing something to further my goals. But there's currently nothing for me to do, except wait. That kills me. It's not that I'm impatient, I don't mind waiting, but with nothing to occupy my time I just worry.

I just hope I get this job. If I don't I'm screwed. I don't have enough money to pay next months rent. If I do get this job I will be doing great. I'll have a stable source of income and I may be able to go to college again soon. Pray for me if you pray, wish me luck if you don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm praying.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home