Monday, January 03, 2005

Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult

"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones just makes me want to kiss somebody.

Last night my dream was insane. I was in an airplane. Then I was a talking dog hanging on to the wing of the airplane (while it was flying) trying to get inside. I somehow managed to smash a window and get to the other side of the plane where I managed to save a female dog (my bitch?) in the same prediciment.
Then I was again a person on the plane and I was smuggling a basketball. For some reason basketballs were illegal to take on planes. I wasn't the only one smuggling a basketball under his shirt, several others guys appeared to have abnormally round stomachs too. One guy had two. Then there was some commotion over all the dogs on the plane, cause they were peeing on the rug.

If you think you can interpet dreams, I'm not sure I even want to know what all that shit is supposed to mean.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatjeremy said...

I don't remember my dreams, and maybe that's why I don't think they have any significance in real life.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home