Monday, December 27, 2004

Idle Hands

Today I'm rocking out to some Rob Zombie and White Zombie. I love "More Human Than Human." I won't bother with the lyrics here because they don't matter that much. The best things in that song are the guitar and the drums. You just have to hear it.

I've been a little somber lately cause all my buds went home for the holidays and I feel lonely. I've kind of run out of things to do on my own. Yesterday I just stayed home and played Final Fantasy on my game boy. ( I know, a gameboy? at my age? But I can't afford a computer so I bought it as something of a consolation.) I really should get a temp job or something, just to keep me occupied. I'm thinking of doing some volunteer work at a soup kitchen or something. I need something to do or I'm gonna go nuts. The other day I went out, ran down 15 blocks, and then walked home again just because I was so full of energy I needed to exaust myself.

Then again, I am crazy, so maybe that's normal for me. :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why couldn't you go home for the holidays?

4:15 PM  
Blogger DyingBurningFighting said...

Well, Stewey, I don't really have a home to go to for the holidays.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home