Friday, January 07, 2005

Your Horoscopes

As I am so incredibly hot it must be super natural, I figured I might be able to tell the future too. I gave it a try and found I have psychic powers. I can bend people to my will through suggestion (Tonya, if you are reading this you are growing very sleepy), I can see the future (You are begining to see something, as if in a fog), I can read minds (It is Keegan and damn, is he hot), but instead of using my powers for good (You find yourself infatuated with him, you can think of nothing, but Keegan, Keegan, Keegan), I've decided to make a completely pointless, but honest horoscope site (You awake remembering nothing and not noticing these incredibly obvious sentences 'hidden' in the brackets). Click the link and check it out!

Your Horoscopes

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

wtf ?
man, you should find a hobby or something. lol.
it's spelled tanya.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home