Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Before Judging Someone, Walk a Mile in His Shoes; That Way if He Gets Angry, He'll be a Mile Away and Barefoot

Well, I have an interview for that job on wednesday. I'll let ya'll know what happens. I'm freaking bugging though. Just so worried about what will happen. I can only hope. What sucks most is that I can't do anything, but wait.

I don't have much else to say, today I got up at 2:00 p.m. I've got nothing to do. Nothings happening.

(whistles to self) "people are strange, when your a stranger"
(looks around) "ooooh, pretty butterfly"
(notices you) "What the hell are YOU still doing here? I thought you left already!"
(falls asleep) (dreams he's lonely and bitter, wakes up only to realize the dream is reality)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home