Monday, February 14, 2005

Whoa

Today blew goats sideways. It started out at work, I get in and there's all this white powder over the countertops. I work at a place that serves food and there's some strange powdery substance on the counters where food is prepared. I figure it's just flour and sniff it, but it smells funny. I then notice an invoice from our pest control company. It's roach poison. On the fucking countertops! So we had to clean up all that shit and wait for the boss to come in so he would know to bitch at them.
Then my the guy that does the receiving for the other building didn't come to work today (jury duty), so I had to work my ass off on the already busiest day of the week for me.
Then as I get out of work, exhausted from busting my ass, it starts raining.
Actually, the rain was kind of cool. It suited my mood. I just sat there, turned my face to the sky, and meditated for a bit. (Oooommmm)

Anyways, I have two new favorite words. Boink and Arrrr!
Arrr! is just cool. Just say Arrrr! Go on, say it. You feel better don't you? Told you.
The best hing is when you get two people together that know the word well. . .

Guy 1: Arrr!
Guy 2: ARRR!
Guy 1: ARRR!
Guy 2: ARRR!
Guy 1: ARRR!

It can go on for hours.
Go on, say it again. . . ARRR! Feel like a pirate, don't you?


Boink is just one of those words that can be used anytime. My favorite thing is wait till someone asks you an important question that you don't want to answer. Example:

Girl: Honey, do you love me?
Guy: (pokes girl in nose) Boink!

They just have no idea how to react.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cowe said...

You sound almost as cool as me. I'm a samurai pirate.

Arrr! is a very versatile word. It can be used to answer any question, or to express any emotion. Say Arrr! and you can never lose an argument.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you sing in the rain?! I can totally picture it. You all hott and wet, singing in the rain. You are hott right? Right??

My son would totally kick your ass at the game of "Arr." He gets down on that shit at Wal-Mart. That his place of choice to yell at the top of his lungs, "ARRR." Okay, I'm stupid. Now that I said it, he say's "YAAARRRR!" Eh, same difference.

Guy and girl are making out, and then boink! That's when it's NOT cool.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home