Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dream

I had a wierd dream. I was in this big room filled with men and women. Everyone was trying to hook-up with someone. I kept getting shot down. Then I noticed that most of the guys were wearing these butt-ugly fluffy yellow jackets. I thought they were horrible, but everyone else seemed to think they were the shit. All of those guys had hooked up with someone. The butt-ugly jacketless guys (like me) were the only ones alone. More and more guys bought those jackets, and they'd hook-up with someone almost instantly. I thought about buying one of the jackets, but I thought "Fuck that, those fuckers are as ugly ass a shaven pig walking backwards." Somehow I knew that because I didn't get a jacket like all the other guys, I'd be the only one alone. I felt lonely and sad about that, but I just didn't want to be wearing something so ugly.


I guess this has to do with my fears that I'll continue to be alone unless I change some things about myself and try to fit in more. I don't want to change cuase I like myself, but I'm worried that may end up meaning that I'll be alone for a long time.
I hate it when people say "There's someone out there for you." How the fuck do you know that? You don't. There are plenty of people who die old and lonely, where was thier someone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill B. said...

As a one time student of Psych (Didn't do so hot in the class) I would say your dream relates to your desire to own a fluffy yellow jacket. If you buy one then you'll have the razzle dazzle you've bene searching for and some lucky lady will definitely jump on it. Maybe my interpretation of your dream is one of the reasons I didn't do so hot in Psych, but it was a stupid class anyhow. At least you didn't dream about those 1980's leather bomber jackets. Then it would have been a cry for help.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home