Monday, June 06, 2005

Ummm...

I haven't done a real post in awhile, so here I am! Too much of nothing is going on with me now. I work at a college and it's summer, so now I only work part-time and I'm lucky to get that. Needless to say money's tight, and since most of the fun stuff I know how to do (besides sex and other shit that just takes too much effort {I'm lazy in the summer}) requires at least some cash, I'm screwed.
At least I'm now living with my hot El Salvadorian girlfriend, which means there's food on the table when I get home. The first time I came home to dinner was like paradise. I thought to myself "You mean I don't have to cook before I eat, I can just eat now? Kick ass!!" I guess I'm easy to please.
The best part is house cleaning. All I have to do is buy her a broom and leave. Room's clean.

Okay now random:
1. My girlfriend's name is Flor.
2. I hated Star War's Episode Three.
3. I loved Kung Fu Hustle.
4. Jenn's lazy, I don't care what she says, she's lying!
5. My eyes are blue, but sometimes their green, and other times grey.
6. That's it babes, kick ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're living with your girlfriend? That's kickass! Sounds like things are going pretty good for you. Hope they only get better.

I am NOT lazy! I'm just tired of doing post and taking 4 hours to actually get them posted.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey keegster! i was reading tanya's blog and i noticed you were linked on her blogger so here i am. least you have a job! i need to find one quick since i gotta pay for a $400 ticket fine. fuhk the police. lolz. well, keep cool in the summer!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna see how hot your girlfriend is! You guys probably look all cute together. Awww. Awww.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home