Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Opinions are like. . .

When I first began this particular blog I intended it to be something where I could tell you all my opinion on everything. You can tell by the first blog I have on this site. The problem is that, while I have many strong opinions, I don't really give a shit about expressing them.
What it comes down to is that an opinion is just that, an opinion. Even the opinions of wonderful people like me are often wrong or misguided. When we give our opinions or listen to the opinions of others we're usually looking for people who share our own opinions. Finding another person who believes as we do makes us feel more correct and justified, as if two people who believed the same wrong thing could become right because they found a third who believed it as well.
There are over 5,000,000,000 people in the world (that's an actual fact, not my opinion), I garuantee that, no matter how stupid your opinion may be, you can find another moron out there who shares it.
So instead of an opinion blog, I guess I'll make this more an online journal.
Anyway, that's my opinion. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home